|Hair Color:||Dark Brown|
|Height:||5'6" (168 cm)|
|Occupation(s):||Student at Escola Mundial|
|Family & Friends|
|Family:|| Jaime (Brother)|
|Interests:||Singing, Acting and Dancing|
|Talent:||Singing, Acting, Dancing|
|Portrayed By:||Anita Stenberg|
Vitoria, he experiences the biggest change of her life during the Big Showcase when she transfers from Sherwood High School to Escola Mundial. This enables her to learn more about her "craft" (acting, singing, and dancing) and make new friends as well, though she is still sometimes out of her element, she is quickly learning how things work at Escola Mundial.
She is portrayed by Anita Stenberg.
- Eye Color: Brown
- Hair Color: Brunette
- Skin Color: Tan
- Trademark: Cheekbones
Vitoria is pleasant, positive, kind, short-tempered, easy-going, funny, sweet, intelligent, serious, forgiving, more mature and responsible than her sister, and can be shown to be neurotic and impatient, and sometimes stresses out a lot. Nevertheless, she is always there when her friends need her, such as in Rex Dies when she pretends that Rex came back to life to make Robbie happy and in Bruness, where she helps Jade and Beck get back together. Although sometimes it seems like they don't care (especially Jade), they really do love her and usually return the favor, such as when Beck did her stunt for her in Kids and when they all help her to win a private concert from Priscilla so she won't have to be Valería's assistant in Priscilla. In the beginning of the series, she was insecure of herself, as shown in Pilot when she was good enough to get into Hollywood Arts on scholarship and yet still unsure of her acting ability in The Bird Scene. However, as time progresses she is shown to become more confident in her abilities. Tori is shown to have an evil side. In Pilot, In the same episode, Mr. Theater tells Trina that she has to get her wisdom teeth removed, and Tori cheers and makes fun of Jaime. She gets her just desserts when she has to spend the weekend taking care of Trina, while her parents are on vacation. Throughout the series, she is shown being hostile to Trina on multiple occasions.
- While Tori was in Yerbanian prison, she learned some Yerba language because she spoke in a foreign language to one of the prisoners. (Locked Up!)
- She has had two boyfriends so far in season 2, the first being Ryder in Beggin' on Your Knees and Steven Carson on iParty with Victorious, although it isn't confirmed where iParty with Victorious falls in the Victorious timeline.
- She hates Cream of Wheat, as mentioned in Helen Back Again.
- Tori seems to be able to speak Spanish, because in Tori Tortures Teacher she could understand what Sikowitz was saying.
- She is an Honor Student (Terror on Cupcake Street).
- She was mistaken to be Jaime, as seen in Back Again.
- Special Hair Pink
- Special Blue PearPad 2
Click here to see the photo gallery for Vitoria.